Saturday, March 18, 2006

Reflection



This is the view of the river from my office. I get to see whether it's low tide or high tide by looking at the yellow house across the river. It has been quite a while since I kayak at the river. If people are wondering where my team and I practise for our competition, then this is the answer. Before I got involved in kayaking, I would just look at this view without much thought and forget about what I saw. But now, I would look at the river appreciating its beauty and somehow feeling the river itself. I find it a good therapy for me especially when I'm feeling down or whenever I'm angry about something. My kayak training would always help me flush those feelings out of my systems.

Kayaking has given me a whole new experience that I could share with my friends and I'm thankful that I get to meet a lot of interesting people and widen my social circle.





3 comments:

Pandabonium said...

Wow, what a great view. How do you get any work done? :D

Hope you had a great time kayaking Sunday.

Wilson Chin said...

is really a good view, when ur stress out by work u can see the coconut trees, and the river. can see the sunset o not?

9lives said...

Thanks for dropping by wilson. Nice view and yes I can see the sunset from here also. A really nice view.